The following is a list of multi-part series tutorials or related blog posts I have created.
Dynamics NAV .Net Multi-Image Add-In Control
This seven-part tutorial series covers the end-to-end process of creating a Dynamics NAV add-in control that displays an image and a pageable thumbnail section for items that contain multiple images. The GUI is written via WPF and the back-end is written in C#, following the Model-View-ViewModel architectural pattern. I also demonstrate creating a Factbox page that houses the control and hook the page into the Item Card.
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 – Creating the .Net image control model
- Part 3 – Creating the .Net image control viewmodel
- Part 4 – Creating the .Net image control view
- Part 5 – Creating the .Net add-in control wrapper class
- Part 6 – Creating the Dynamics NAV Item Images factbox page
- Part 7 – Hooking up the item Images factbox page
Parsing Nav Object Dependencies
This two-part series covers parsing nav objects to pull out dependencies and then sorts them in a dependency graph to ensure proper compilation order.
F# Pattern Matching
This two-part series explores pattern matching in F# including match expressions and active patterns.